As we all know, the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball is the world’s recognized first -class protective plant, a rare rare species, and has been included in the list of endangered plants. It can be seen that its breeding must be difficult, especially watering. Many friends are not too much when they water the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball, or less, so how should I water it? The following is a detailed introduction to everyone.
How to water the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball, we all know that the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball likes warm, dry and ventilated environment, drought to resist but not water and humidity, so you must pay attention to the growth period of the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball. Full watering, but wait until the soil is completely dry. And because the adaptability of the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball is particularly poor, the pot soil cannot have accumulated water, otherwise it is easy to rot. Stop watering during the dormant period, and keep the pot soil dry, otherwise it is easy to rot.
The above is the matters that the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball should pay attention to, is it very simple? The following editors will add the breeding method of the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball.
The breeding method of the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball 1. The light management of the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball likes warm and dry and sufficient light, so it is necessary to ensure that the light is sufficient, but you should also pay attention to the exposure of the sun at high temperature weather.
2. Soil management Emperor Crown Fairy Balls are generally selected soil with loose soil and good drainage, mainly based on mixtures of red jade soil, coarse sand and broken bricks.
3. Watering management of the Emperor Crown Fairy Drilling but not water and humidity, so watering must be sufficient during the growth period, but there is no stagnant water. Essence
4. Fertilization management Emperor Crown Fairy Ball needs to apply fertilizer once a month, otherwise it is not easy to maintain.
5. The basis of the pot is changed to change the pot every three years, and the pot is changed every 3-5 years after adulthood.
6. Paths and insects often pay attention to ventilation, and pay more attention to observing the surroundings of the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball, so as not to avoid pests such as red spiders. If a pest is a pest, it must be cleaned in time, such as spraying pesticides.
Okay, the above is the watering precautions of the Emperor Crown Fairy Ball introduced by Xiaobian and the breeding method of the Emperor Crown Fairy Balls added by Xiaobian. The method can help you, thank you for your reading!