1. Cut the flower branches: Cut the strong and thick water lily branches with scissors. 2. Vase of water: prepare vases with appropriate size and moderate length. Water quality can be selected from river water, pond water, rainwater, and tap water after static. 3. Flower insertion into the bottle: Inject the appropriate amount of water into the vase, irrigate the water lily branches, and then insert the flower branch into the water. 4. Management and maintenance: Regularly change the water during water care, and keep it in a bright position.
1. Cut the flower branches of water lilies and cut the flower branches for flower arrangement. You can choose a robust and tough water lily branch, retain the buds on the flower branches, and cut it with disinfected scissors.
2. The vase of the vase of water is prepared for the flower bottle. The length of the vase needs to be moderate. The vase can choose the slender one, and clean the vase in advance. Water quality can be selected from river water, pond water, rainwater, and you can also use the common tap water in your home, but you need to pick up the tap water in advance, and then settle for about two days to remove the chlorine gas in the water.
3. Put the flower in the bottle into the vase. Do not be filled with two -thirds of the vase. The water lily branches are reversed, and the water lotus stems are irrigated until the flowers are filled with the flower branches. Insert the water lilies into the water and peel off the green petals of the shell. Water lilies are easy to explode. If you choose to cultivate in the vase, do not put too much, you can put a few control quantities, which can ensure that the good water lilies absorb sufficient water and nutrients. Insert the water lilies in order to show a beautiful state.
4. Manage the water to change the water regularly during water care, it is best to change the water every other week to keep the water clean and hygienic. Water lilies need to be raised in a bright position. In the sun, photosynthesis can be performed to help water lilies absorb nutrients and promote better growth and better flowering.