1. Ask the plant experts to raise the four seasons of the four seasons. Sowing: The seeds of begonias in the four seasons are very small. It is necessary to use a special seeding bed operation. Select small vermiculite or pearl stone. The moderate temperature of germination is about 15 ° C, and the sowing period is March, April, or 10th, November. The high temperature in summer is not easy to germinate.
2. Transplantation pots and planting: After the root of the cuttings is rooted, it can be transplanted in small pots. After transplantation, it must be fully watered. After 5-6 tablets, the basin can be placed. The pitch of the planting plant is about 18-20 cm.
3. 3-4 plants can be planted in long flower troughs, and water must be given to water in midsummer. Otherwise, the leaves will be prone to withering. During the planting, liquid fertilizers need to be added. If the plant is too long, it can be cut to about half in August. During the cultivation process, we must top up individual long branches to promote the blooming of the side branches and maintain a good plant shape. 4. Other management precautions:
(1) The four seasons of the seasons are not resistant to direct sunlight and rain in the summer. They should be shaded and rainy. In winter, I like sufficient sunlight. Insufficient light, the growth is weak, the plants are slender, the leaves and colors become lighter, the light is too strong, the leaves are atrophy, and the spots appear. When the fertilizers are insufficient, the plant is short and the leaves become red.
(2) Irrigation and drainage: The four seasons of the bells of the potted bells need to be dried after watering the pot soil. If the potting soil is humid for a long time, it is easy to cause root rot and cause the blight.
(3) Fertilizer: The four seasons of the beaches of the bells and the roots of the beams, and the growth period should be paid to fertilization management. Pursuing thin liquid fertilizer once a week, it is advisable to be 150-200 ppm of composite fertilizer. Watering should be sufficient. In, after 2 years of cultivation of plants, it grows weaker and the plant shape is not tidy, which needs to be replaced. In terms of production, one -year cultivation is usually done. However, perennial cultivation can be performed in garden cultivation.
The four seasons of the seasons have been sowed or cutting. The four seasons of Begonia easily received a lot of seeds, and the germination power was very strong. Generally, seeds were mostly reproduced. After the seeds are harvested, they are sown immediately. Generally, it is sowed in the shallow pot in August to September. Pay attention to the surface soil. Because the seeds are small, the germination power is strong, and it should not be too dense when it is broadcast. Do not cover the soil after sowing, soak the pot soil, cover the glass, place the semi -yin, keep it moist, and the seedlings can be produced after a week.
Editing this paragraph’s reproduction method is mainly three ways: sowing, cutting, and division. The four seasons of begonia seeds are small and their life span is short. The seeds that naturally fall into the pot soil often sprout and grow seedlings quickly, but the harvested seeds are rarely sowed in time. The cuttings are mostly carried out from March-May or September to October. The plain sand soil is used as cutting matrix. It can also be cut directly on the plastic flower pot. Under the conditions of shade and heat preservation, the roots are more than 20 days. The perennial old plants can be divided into them and prunites at the same time to promote new side branches to form a intact plant shape.
[Reproductive method]: Commonly used sowing and cutting methods.123] [Seeding method]: East China is generally the most suitable in the spring from April-May and August-September. The seeds should be uniformly removed on the fine mud in the pot (no need to cover the soil). Then suck water with water absorption of the pot pelvic bottom, and then cover a piece of glass in a semi -yin. After 10 days, you can germinate. Spring seedlings can bloom in the fall.
[Cutting method]: It can be carried out all year round, but there are fewer branches after seedlings. Except for severe petals, this method is generally not adopted.
(4) Usage: The four seasons of the beaches have long flowers, many flowers, and rich changes. It is not only suitable for outdoor cultivation such as gardens, flower beds, but also decorations such as indoor family desks, coffee tables, cases and shop windows.
① Fertilizer. In the spring and autumn growth period, the principle of thin fertilizer should be mastered, and it is mainly applied to the organic thin fertilizer or inorganic fertilizer soaking solution of rotten and odorlessness. In the seedlings of the seedlings, more nitrogen fertilizer is applied to promote the growth of branches and leaves; more phosphorus fertilizer is applied during the current budding period, which promotes more flower buds, and the flowers are bright and bright.
② water. The soil during the strong period of spring and autumn needs to contain more water. Watering should be timely and keeps moist.
③ Summer overwinter management. Due to the influence of temperature, summer and winter grow slowly, and the management of fertilizer and water needs to be strengthened. In the high temperature season in summer, we must take measures to avoid strong direct light and cooling to create a small environment below 30 ° C to keep the pot soil and wet and wet the rotten roots. If too much fertilization, it will cause tenderness or rotten disease. In winter, the temperature can be safely overwinter as long as it is kept above 10 ° C. In the management of summer and winter, if the temperature can be controlled below 30 ° C, above 10 ° C, the watering is suitable for watering and wetting.
How to raise the potted bells in the four seasons?
It is the key to raising the management of bells and fertilizers in the four seasons. The requirements for watering work are “two or two less”, that is, spring and autumn are the growth and flowering period. Moisture should be more appropriate; the pot soil is slightly moist; in summer and winter, the semi -dormant or dormant period of begonias in the four seasons, the water can be less, the pot soil is slightly dry, especially in winter. Keep a slight dry state. The watering time should also be noted in different seasons. Winter watering is carried out in the sun around noon. Watering in summer should be carried out in the morning or evening. This temperature and potting soil are small, which is beneficial to the growth of the plant. The principle of watering is “not dry and not poured, and dry when dry”.
Since it is a potted plant in the four seasons, then he must be suitable for this temperature throughout the year, which is almost the same as people. In summer In winter, water should be watered less, because the winter is too cold and it is not suitable for too much water.
How can the four seasons be maintained?
Four Seasons Begonia, also known as Begonia, is a perennial herb. Because of its four seasons blooming, it is named by the four seasons of begonia. It has a large color and long flowering period, as an indoor installationThe appearance of flowers is very loved. Including the current garden layout, gardening, the scope of application is getting wider and wider. In the future, it may be one of the main plants to beautify the city. However, in the future, there are not yet, and some friends still don’t know how to raise it. So, how can I maintain the four seasons of begonia? Below, I shared my own views on the maintenance of Begonia in the four seasons.
The management priorities of the four seasons can be divided into two aspects, including the environment of the environment and the supply of nutrients. According to its habits, creating the appropriate growth environment is undoubtedly to promote the growth of the four seasons of the four seasons. The supply of nutrients requires fertilization, trimming and turning the basin. Successful nutrient supply is also the main point of healthy health.
1. Create the appropriate growth environment
The creation of the growth environment mainly includes three aspects: temperature, watering, and light. The reason is. In addition, because the environment in various places will be different, the process of creation will be different. Fortunately, the goal is the same, no matter where it is. As long as the growth habits of the four seasons of the four seasons are maintained, giving it the appropriate growth environment, the growth can basically have no worries.
1. The temperature is related to the germination of the four seasons of begonia, which is also one of the power sources that can promote it. However, the different environmental differences and temperatures in my country are one of the most obvious factor. Therefore, you can first understand its growth habits to find the main points that can be maintained. The four seasons of Begonia are not resistant to heat and cold, and the temperature is too high. The temperature is too low, which will also cause it to cause frost damage. Normally, the temperature suitable for its growth is between 20-25 degrees.
Temperature suggestion: -In the two seasons of spring and autumn each year, the temperature situation is just right, and it can basically be relieved to manage it outside. However, it is necessary to pay attention to the differences in the morning and evening. If the temperature is too low at night, you need to move it indoors in time. When the winter is cold, as long as the temperature reaches about 0 degrees, it should be well protective for it. There is heating in the north, just move into the room, and the south recommends bags for heating. In summer, when the temperature is higher than 30 degrees, it should be placed in a cool place to avoid summer heat.
Begonia of the four seasons should control the temperature when conservation. When watering, insist on seeing the principle of dry and wet. Fertilize it regularly. In addition, it is necessary to trim it regularly.
We should put it in a place with sufficient sunlight, then water it regularly, fertilize it regularly, and trim it from time to time.
That is to place him in a better light and sunshine, and it should also be noted that raising this plant should be placed in a good environment, and it can also be placed in a humid place.It is conducive to its growth and water it regularly.